When you visit www.pokitt.pt (from now on referred simply as Site), we automatically collect information from your device: your web browser, IP address, time zone and some cookies. We also collect information about the web pages or products you view, websites or search terms that directed you to our Site and information about how you interact with it.
We collect information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies": data files that are placed on your device or computer and usually include an anonymous unique identifier.
- "Log files": track actions that take place on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, reference / exit pages and timestamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels": electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address and phone number.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arrangements for shipping and providing invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Track our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When you agree with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
We use the information to help us track potential risks and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analyzes of how our customers navigate and interact with the Site and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
As described, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe will be of your interest.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information and to request it to be corrected, updated or deleted. To do this, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you place an order through the Site, we keep your Order Information for our records.
How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your data with Security procedures.
However, it should be noted that no security or encryption method can guarantee complete protection against hackers or human error.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have any questions, please contact us at the following email or address:
1495-999 Miraflores – Algés